- Drive thru Loading & Unloading
- Catwalk for Buyers to view consignments
- Computerized ring scale
- Complimentary coffee
We hold a Sale every Tuesday.
- Selling all Classes of Cattle on Tuesdays starting at 8:00am, Fat Cattle followed by Slaughter cows and bulls; 12:00 noon – Baby and Started Calves followed by Feeder and Dairy Cattle
- Buying John Morrell Hogs Monday thru Thursday – no commission (Contact Katie Hirsch 218-736-5464)
- We will no longer be having hay sales
|2021 Special Sales at Fergus Falls Livestock Auction Market|
January 12, 2021
February 16, 2021
Please try to get your cattle consigned as early as possible so that we can include them in our extensive advertising program, as much of our advertising goes out over two weeks in advance. We are always glad to come out and look at your cattle and give you an estimate! For an on-the-farm estimate or current market info call 218-998-0561.
- Please call ahead with consignments, so we can let our buyers know.
- We also accept cattle all day Monday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- For an on-farm estimate of what your livestock will bring, please contact the Fergus Falls Livestock Auction Market in Fergus Falls, MN at 218-998-0561
Fergus Falls Livestock Auction has hosted:
- Greater Midwest Livestock Auctioneer Championship Contest in 2005
- 2009 World Livestock Auctioneer Championship on June 13th, 2009
These contests attract Buyers from all over the United States.
For questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
“Professional Livestock Marketing” Day or night, we appreciate your business!