- Sale starts at 12:00pm with hogs and cattle to follow
- We sell butcher hogs, sows, and boars
- We buy hogs, sows & boars every Monday, at Noon: “Weighed and Paid on the Spot”
- Need all classes of baby and started calves, Holstein beef calves, bred beef cows, feeder cattle, dairy cattle, fat cattle, slaughter cows and bulls.
- Dairy sales are held the Second Monday of each month
Sales are held every Monday
|SPECIAL FALL FEEDER AND SLAUGHTER SALE
MONDAY, OCTOBER 4
TAKING COWS, FATS, BABY CALVES AND FEEDERS.
EXPECTING 500-1000 HD
PLEASE CO-SIGN YOUR CATTLE EARLY.
OVERNIGHT SLAUGHTER AND FATS AT 10 A.M.
REGULAR SALE AT NOON
|ANNUAL CATTLEMAN’S SALE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22
STARTING AT 10 A.M.
EXPECTING 1000-1500 HD
OVERNIGHT PENS WILL BE AVAILABLE THURSDAY ALL DAY.
PLEASE BRING CATTLE IN ON THURSDAY TO GET SALE LINE UP READY.
Please try to get your cattle consigned as early as possible so that we can include them in our extensive advertising program, as much of our advertising goes out over two weeks in advance. We are always glad to come out and look at your cattle and give you an estimate! For an on-the-farm estimate or current market info call 320-468-2514.
- Please call ahead with consignments, so we can let our buyers know.
- For an on-farm estimate of what your livestock will bring, please contact Rich or Joe by calling 320-468-2514.
Rich Prairie Livestock Exchange hosted:
- Greater Midwest Livestock Auctioneer Championship in 1997
For questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
“Professional Livestock Marketing” Day or night, we appreciate your business!