At Rich Prairie Livestock Exchange, where buyer competition is at its best, we sell hogs and all classes of cattle. On Mondays we sell butcher hogs, sows, and boars followed by all classes of baby and started calves, Holstein beef calves, bred beef cows, fat cattle, slaughter cows and bulls.
View & Bid Live On CattleUSA.Com
Like & Follow Us On Facebook Rich Prarie Livestock- Pierz
- SALES WILL START AT 9:00 A.M. WITH OVERNIGHT SLAUGHTER CATTLE FOLLOWED BY HOGS,
SHEEP ALONG WITH OUR REGULAR SALE STARTING AT 12:00 NOON.
- We sell butcher hogs, sows, and boars
- We buy hogs, sows & boars every Monday, at Noon: "Weighed and Paid on the Spot"
- Need all classes of baby and started calves, Holstein beef calves, bred beef cows, feeder cattle, dairy cattle, fat cattle, slaughter cows and bulls.
- Dairy sales are held the Second Monday of each month
- Please provide vaccination records including nonimplant/ implanted cattle status
Sales are held every Monday
|SPECIAL FEEDER SALE
Friday March 3rd
10 a.m. start
Already consigned-1,300 home raised,long time weaned complete vaccination program.
Most of the cattle will be in the night before for viewing!
Please try to get your cattle consigned as early as possible so that we can include them in our extensive advertising program, as much of our advertising goes out over two weeks in advance. We are always glad to come out and look at your cattle and give you an estimate! For an on-the-farm estimate or current market info call 320-468-2514.
- Please call ahead with consignments, so we can let our buyers know.
- For an on-farm estimate of what your livestock will bring, please contact Cody by calling 320-468-2514.
Rich Prairie Livestock Exchange hosted:
- Greater Midwest Livestock Auctioneer Championship in 1997
For questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
"Professional Livestock Marketing" Day or night, we appreciate your business!
Regular Sales Every Monday
Regular Market Report
Special Market Report
Rich Prairie Livestock Exchange
PO Box 445
Pierz, MN 56364
Market Phone: (320) 468-2514
Fax: (320) 468-6373
Owners: Cody & Joe Varner
Auctioneer: Luke Schubert